Monday, September 1, 2008

Why Me - Does the world really need another blog?

I've enjoyed reading blogs from various friends and I've often thought, "I should write one of those." I've usually wised up quick and realized I probably don't have the time for this. But for some reason this time I got further along and actually created the page.

What will I write about? Definitely music. With over 3,000 CD's in my collection I have an opinion or two to share about some of the new music I'm listening to.

I also think I'll throw some thoughts in about popular culture, media, and faith. That probably gives me enough to keep me busy for awhile.

One of my loves is volunteering at Trinity House Theatre. You can find out more about this little theatre at http://www.trinityhouse.org/. Our season opens next weekend with a Peter Mulvey concert. I'm excited because I've been trying to get him to play here for awhile. He's a very fine singer, songwriter and guitarist. The intimacy of the theatre will help make it a very special night, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Brook said...

hey Bill! great to see you here in blogworld! looking forward to reading your insights on life and music.

Anthony Daniel said...

Bill...the reason you are here is because I can no longer enjoy our weekly discussions on music and culture at Trinity House.

God's Peace, my friend. Anthony