Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Top CD's of 2008

It has been way too long since I last posted. Thanks for your patience. I've been thinking of my favorite music of 2008. I'm writing this from the top of my head so I will probably overlook something. I'll comment more in detail at a later time.

These are in no particular order:

JD Souther "If The World Was You"
Rodney Crowell "Sex and Gasoline"
Sam Phillips "Don't Do Anything"
Jackie Greene "Giving Up The Ghost"
Steppin' In It "Simple Tunes for Troubled Times"
Ralston Bowles "Rally at the Texas Hotel"
Kate Campbell "Save the Day"
The 77's "Holy Ghost Building"

I knew my mind would blank out. Oh well, more to come later.

What are some of your favorites from this past year?

1 comment:

Scot said...

These aren't all '08 releases, but I did buy them all this year.

Eels * Useless Trinkets
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds * Dig!!! Lazarus Dig!!!
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds * Let Love In
Ditto on the Sam Phillips
Woven Hand * Ten Stones
Neon Horse
Roots * The best of Show of Hands